Saturday, August 27, 2005

Yet again...

Yet again...after shooting more than 10 wedding assignments, I still enjoy it as much as my first. The enjoyment of being involved in once-in-a-lifetime happy occasions and the enjoyment of picturing down pieces of wonderful memories.

Among the types of photography assigment I have done so far - product, model, event, corporate function; wedding is still my favourite.

Still remember the anxiety before my first wedding assignment. The anxiety arising from the pressure to deliver what the couple expects of me, the anxiety from fear of equipment failure and the anxiety from worry of knowledge incompetency. All thrown to the back of my head when the moment arrives, after realizing the couple is more anxious than myself.

This time round I did it free-of-charge for a friend whom I have known for 10 years, except of course the lunch I had on his account in their newly furbished love-nest.

Now, allow me to introduce...

SEBASTIAN & JOYCELYN


Click HERE to view more, but first drop me an email(in my profile) to add you into my permit list.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Additional Thoughts Concerning The Despair Of Naturalism
The comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content. Powered by Tech 5 2001-2005 Tech 5 Corporation Online Freedom Ads Blog Ads Blogs The Charlotte Capitalist Charlotte News Roundup ...
Dish Network Tennessee - Feel the need to accessorize your Dishnetwork? We have spare Dishnetwork remote controls and other Dishnetworth items that can be useful for your Dishnetwork. Check out my site, it's all about Dish Network Tennessee

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Legitimate trackbacks and monitoring conversations
I was reading with a bit of amusement the exchange between Steve Rubel and Jeremy Pepper on what constitutes a "kosher" trackback or not.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a horse racing system site. It pretty much covers horse racing system related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:27 AM  
Blogger TWF - The Why Factory said...

good..may be will see the HQ versions from you...then decide who wil be my wedding photographer...;)

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home